I’ve been having mad cravings for squash lately. It’s in the air!
I was searching through the Shutterbean vaults tonight looking for some ideas for dinner.
Let’s see what I’ve found….
YUM!! That may get you started if you’re also craving squashy things!
I hope to add more to my squash recipes to my stash this season. Got any good ones?
I have my eye on these:
- Deb’s Spicy Squash with Lentils & Goat Cheese
- Joy’s Curried Sweet Potato Soup & Goat Cheese Biscuits (sweet potatoes aren’t squash, but kinda…)
- Dana’s Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Lime Creme Fraiche
- Denise’s Roasted Acorn Squash with Goat Cheese & Tahini Dressing
- Shauna’s Pumpkin Mash
- Heidi’s Roasted Corn Pudding in Acorn Squash
- Sara’s Butternut Squash Salad with Cider Dressing