(recipe adapted from Family Circle)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (whole wheat works well too)
- 1 15 oz.can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheese (or more if you love cheese!)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup favorite salsa
- cilantro (optional topping)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream (optional topping)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Take a tortilla and spread a few spoonfuls of salsa on top. Top tortilla with peppers, black beans and finish with the shredded cheese& green onions. Repeat process with the remaining tortillas.
2. Put pizzas on a cookie sheet(2 per sheet) and bake for 12-15 minutes until browned and crispy. Top each pizza with cilantro and a tablespoon of sour cream and dig in!
***I baked 2 pizzas at a time because I didn’t feel like cleaning two cookie sheets! ***