- I'd love to hang out at Katie's place ALL DAY LONG.
- I want to spend a day with this little girl. OH MY GOD.
- Yes. I am a worrier. But like Nicole says, it changes with age.
- Color me JEALOUS. One day I will attend this Design Camp.
- I need to get my butt on Polyvore. What to wear in SF.
- A new to me blog that I'm in love with.
- I'm hosting Thanksgiving so I can't tell you how awesome this is!
- Speaking of Thanksgiving check out this roundup!
- Because I am obsessed with Maxi Dresses....
- Put this on your Honey Do list! DONE.
- The Election is Over. Now what??
- Ahh! This is perfect for our last podcast! 32 things I googled when I was 13.
- 10 Networking Conversation Starters. Hahaha! #10.
- If I still lived in San Francisco, my garage door would look like this.
- If you're entertaining anyone who is Gluten Free this Thanksgiving, this video is ACES.
There's an all new JOY THE BAKER PODCAST!!!! We're giving thanks and talking about....chardonnay, email flirting and ROAD SODAS.
Today's drawing is from Cooper! This is a picture of him with his dad! I love how his arms come off of his legs. For more photos like this, you can check out my instagram (@tracyshutterbean). Here's a link!