- Look at this black bean & lemon sour cream sauce sitch. Whatta craving!
- Fry pie! It's fun to say. Especially when strawberries & blood oranges are involved.
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza. I can't even tell you how much this excites me. Look at that egg. LOOK AT IT.
- I love what Lisa says about having a full plate.
- This Breaking Bad gag reel is tiding me over until next season. Hilare.
- Spicy California Roll on a rice cake! GENIUS.
- New words for internet friends. I'm SUPERFOND of Helen Jane, natch.
- Wallpaper? Who needs wallpaper when you have two crazy talented parents!?!
- Modern Kiddo is giving away a Kate Spade bag. I wanna win!
- HONEY!!! I think I need that honey jar....#6!
- I always love reading Katie & Bri's ADVICE.
- Imagine a fried egg sandwiched in between one of these jalapeno cheddar scones. YES.
- I might have to board this lavender lip train! So pretty, Ashley!
- Imagine if your dad was this is clever. I love the Super Mario Bros. one!
- Henri, Paw de Duex. Merci, chat, merci.
Check out the Joy the Baker podcast episode #46: Tiers of Tears! We give another shout out to T-flo (WHO TWEETED US!). We go over your blazer homework (you are awesome) AND we talk about earballs. What the?
This week on High Straightenence I give you my tips & tricks on How to Stay Organized in the Kitchen (while you're baking & cooking). Yeah...I'm guilty of making lots messes in the kitchen.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! I'll be emailing you soon, Autumn!