- I want a unitard. There, I said it.
- 10 words you mispronounce that make people think you’re an idiot. SHERBET!
- Oooh! I can make Cooper look like Ryan Gosling now! Sweet.
- The Joy of Books. What books do at night. (thanks Cheryl!)
- Another gem & the SWEETEST anniversary gift. Fun to watch too!
- The most perfect food EVER. Like…wow.
- I totes wanna make my own glitter shoes.
- 50 things to stop doing forever. (thanks, Sabrina!)
- Avery & Martha! Music to my ears!!
- My hair could totally benefit from this DIY hair mask.
- OOOOH a stripey DIY camera strap. Yes please!
- YES! A new Wes Anderson movie. I can’t waaaaaaaaaait!
- Blood Orange Sugar Scones. I’ll take 4, thankyouverymuch!
- This made me laugh.
But wait, there’s more!
This week on the Episode #33 of Joy the Baker Podcast we’re talking about Juggling & Stalking. Joy’s dad got an iphone & I got truffle salt (uhhh).
Check out High Straightenence this week for Packing Tips & Tricks! You can see how I packed for our cruise!
Congratulations Cristina! You won the cookbook giveaway! You’ll be getting your own copy of Pam Anderson’s Cook without a Book: Meatless Meals: Recipes and Techniques for Part-Time and Full-Time Vegetarians.
I’ll be contacting you shortly!