Tuna Salad Sandwich
makes about 4 sandwiches
- 2- 5 oz. cans water packed tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt (I used fat free)
- 3-4 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt & fresh cracked pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1 avocado, sliced
In a medium sized bowl, mix tuna, Greek yogurt, relish, walnuts, onions, & Dijon mustard. Stir well to combine. Season with salt & fresh cracked pepper. Adjust according to your tastes. Top a few heaping scoops of salad on toasted bread. Layer with tomatoes, avocado & arugula and serve.
You can totally use olive oil packed tuna, just make sure you drain it! It actually adds nice flavor.