Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
makes 2–10 inch pizzas
- no knead pizza dough (use half to make 2 pizzas)
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ears corn
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- handful fresh cilantro, for garnish
Preheat grill, making sure one section is on high and the other is at medium heat. In a medium bowl, mix chicken with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce until well combined. Set aside.
Shape each pizza into a 10 inch round and place on the hot section of the grill. Cook pizzas for 3-4 minutes (dough should not stick) and flip pizza over. Move pizzas over to cooler side of the grill and lay down about 1/2 cup barbecue sauce onto each pizza, making sure to leave about a 1 inch edge for the crust. Top each pizza with half the chicken, red onion, pepper jack, mozzarella, corn, red pepper and feta. Cover grill and cook pizzas for 5-7 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese has melted. Take pizza off of the grill, top with cilantro and serve.