Berry Cereal Milkshakes
to make the cereal milk:
- 2 cups Annie’s Organic Berry Bunnies Cereal
- 3 cups whole milk
In a large bowl or measuring cup soak the cereal and milk for an hour, stirring occasionally. Strain the milk, making sure to remove any chunks of cereal. Set aside.
to make the milkshake:
- 2 1/2 cups cereal milk
- 1/2 cup Annie’s Organic Berry Bunnies Cereal
- 1 heaping tablespoon malted milk powder
- 5 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow fluff, for garnish
- 1/3 cup smashed Annie’s Organic Berry Bunnies Cereal, for garnish
Place cereal milk, cereal, malted milk powder and ice cream in a blender. Blend until well combined. To serve, dip the rims of two tall glasses into the marshmallow fluff. Dip the coated rims into the smashed cereal crumbs. Pour milkshake into prepared glasses and garnish with additional cereal on the top. Serve immediately.