- Three words: Samoa Pretzel Bites.
- I’m contemplating doing Whole 30. Maybe in January? Have you done it? Tell ME.
- A little Ina love for my mom.
- I need to be alone.
- Secondhand embarrassment is so real.
- The biggest mistake you can make when hiring a designer.
- Oh goodness. What a perfect Autumn appetizer.
- Who you need to tip while traveling.
- Skin care tips! I’m in need of them.
- Target lovers, this one’s for you. This one is for those of you who are obsessed with In & Out.
- What Kids Around the World Eat for Breakfast
- A smash-bang of two of my favorite things.
- The fall sure does look pretty in Ohio.
- JTB got a makeover this week and it looks AWESOME.
- Drunk J. Crew. YAAAS.
- I wish I had seen this drink last week when I had a cough…
- If you need to take a mental break, get lost here.
- Use blogging as a catalyst to live your best life. YES.
- Exposure is not payment.
I put my food styling to the test with Dine x Design’s YOU GOT SERVED. Thanks for featuring me, Kristin! xo
Thanks to People.com for featuring my Breakfast Pizza.
And a quick note about the podcast. Joy is on book tour and her schedule is a little hectic. We hope to squeeze one in in the next few weeks. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience! Meanwhile, go buy her book– Joy the Baker Homemade Decadence if you haven’t already. It’s life changing.