Peanut Butter Granola Balls
(recipe from Everyday Food)
- 1/3 cup agave syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (cranberries & raisins)
In a small saucepan over medium, heat agave syrup (or honey), peanut butter & butter. Stir until loosened and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cereal, oats and dried fruit.
Drop mixture by the tablespoon into mini paper cupcake wrappers. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.