Asparagus Tomato Basil Couscous
- 1 package Archer Farms Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Cook couscous according to instructions on package. Set aside.
Preheat grill/grill pan to medium-high heat. Drizzle asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt & pepper. Grill 3-4 minutes per side, until charred & slightly tender (you still want a nice bite to it). Transfer asparagus to a cutting board and chop into small pieces. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss cooked couscous with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Stir in pine nuts, tomatoes and asparagus. Gently stir in mozzarella, & basil and squeeze lemon juice on top to finish off the dish. Season with salt & pepper and serve cold or at room temperature.