Broccoli Kale Slaw
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 1 12 oz. bag broccoli slaw
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 1/3 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
In a small jar, mix olive oil with balsamic vinegar. Add salt & pepper to taste, seal jar and shake until dressing is well incorporated.
In a large bowl, toss the broccoli slaw, kale, red onions,dried cranberries, sunflower seeds with entire jar of dressing until well combined. Add shredded chicken, toss and serve immediately.