Avocado Superfood Smoothie
recipe slightly adapted from Absolutely Avocados
- 1 Hass avocado
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 strawberries (stems removed)
- 17 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups organic orange juice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin with a spoon and place the avocado flesh in a blender.
Add the frozen blueberries, 15 mint leaves, orange juice, yogurt, agave nectar, and raspberries into a blender. Blend ingredients together for 1 to 2 minutes, until completely smooth. Add more juice if the consistency is too thick. Divide into two tall glasses and garnish with remaining mint leaves.