Broccolini with Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 pound broccolini, washed & trimmed
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & fresh cracked pepper
- lemon tahini dressing (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 425F. Transfer broccolini to a baking sheet. Toss with a few glugs of olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and roast for 10-15 minutes, making sure to toss at the half way mark. Broccolini should be tender but still maintain a little crunch. Drizzle hot broccolini with lemon tahini dressing and serve immediately.
lemon tahini dressing
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
In a food processor, pulse the garlic to mince it. Add the tahini, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, oil, water, salt and process until smooth. If dressing is too thick, thin out with a tablespoon or two of water or oil.