Honey Sriracha Grilled Bacon
- 1 8oz. package bacon (about 8 slices)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (use GF tamari for GF)
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
Preheat grill to a medium-high heat.
Whisk honey, soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice, garlic, and sesame oil together in a medium bowl. Place strips of bacon in the glaze and coat evenly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Skewer two slices of the glazed bacon onto each metal skewer, making sure to pierce the meatier part of each piece rather than the fat.
Place skewers on the grill. Keep an eye on them and turn them every so often. Cook until bacon is nicely crisped, about 10-15 minutes. Pull skewers off the grill and serve hot.
Alternately, you can do this on a broiling pan in an oven. Turn the broiler on HIGH and broil for about 3-4 minutes on all sides, or until bacon is fully cooked.