Creamy Artichoke Pizza
- 1 1lb. pizza dough
- 1/3 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup Quatro Formaggio (a cheese blend)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 basil leaves, julienned
- a heavy pinch red pepper flakes
- a good sprinkle dried oregano
Preheat oven to 500F.
Spread pizza dough to fit a pizza tray. Spread alfredo sauce over the top, followed by half of the cheese and basil. Evenly distribute the artichokes on top of the sauce and finish with remaining cheese, red pepper flakes and oregano. Place in the oven and bake 15-18 minutes, or until crust is nicely browned. Serve warm.