recipe serves 2-3
- 6 oz. sliced mushrooms (about 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 32 oz. container Imagine’s Ramen Broth
- 2 packages of ramen (without the flavor packets)
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- kimchi, for topping
- sriracha, for topping
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced for topping
- toasted sesame seeds, for topping
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms and garlic with a splash of olive oil, about 4-5 minutes until mushrooms are softened. Remove from heat and set aside.
Heat ramen broth in a large saucepot over medium-high heat. Add ramen noodles and broccoli and good for 1 minute. Slowly crack each egg on top and nestle them into the noodles. Add spinach and place lid on the saucepot. Cook for another 3 minutes, or until noodles are cooked and eggs have set. Serve immediately with a drizzle of sriracha, kimchi, green onions, and toasted sesame seeds.