makes 4-5 servings
- 1 1lb. Beyond Meat- Beyond Beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup, plus 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon thyme, plus more for the top
- ½ cup dried Italian breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400F
Spray a baking sheet with baking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix meat, onion, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, thyme, and breadcrumbs with a large wooden spoon until the mixture is well combined. Season with salt & pepper and place meat on the prepared baking sheet. Shape into a loaf. Baste the 3 tablespoons ketchup over the top of the meatloaf. Sprinkle with a few pinches of dried thyme.
Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Meatloaf should have a nice caramelized crust.