- What happens when you hurl water balloons at intimidating bald men & take photos of it.
- Wes Anderson’s Slow Motion Scenes. 1:04 is one of my favorite moments on film EVER.
- The Art of the Subject Line. They usually stump me.
- Don’t try to impress your friends. Try to impress your heroes.
- These noodles look super good! I’m sure Casey would love this dish.
- News report from 1981 about the internet. Wow. Just. WOW.
- This hiker!! I love this video. He’s got sparkle eyes.
- I want a caftan. I just want someone else to sew it for me.
- We’re getting Dunkin’ Donuts in Northern California!
- Spray paint your trophies! What a cool idea.
- What a way to look back at 2013. Hula, you inspire me.
- A story about toast in San Francisco. I hope my brother reads this.
- Stay At Home Dad Writes Post-Its for His Wife. This made me smile.
- This Raspberry Jam Crostata would be a perfect afternoon treat.
- Loved reading this article about how being a mom has turned into a competitive sport.
- I really hope this story about Jennifer Lawrence is true.
- What happens when a food writer can’t taste?
- This dress made me pine for dinners outdoors and juicy strawberries with lime. Sigh…
HEY!!! I did an episode of BONKERS AWESOME with Joy. Watch me help Joy straighten things up around her house. Hope you love the episode. We had so much fun making it! Check it out here.
There’s a new episode of the Joy the Baker podcast! First one of 2014 is here!