- I’m really excited for Erin’s new website!
- Dad creates touching time lapse videos of his kids growing up. Amazing!
- Wonderful thoughts on growing up.
- Cindy! You had me at toasted almonds.
- I got a wee bit emotional with this one.
- I love looking at other people’s work spaces.
- Rhubarb syrup. Going on the TO-DO list.
- Wowzers! Check out Nicole’s rendition of my Brussels Sprouts Pizza.
- This is totally my dream kitchen. Ryan has exceptional taste.
- That sweater! That necklace!! I want it all, Jen!
- Traveling to Seattle? Robin has you covered.
- This is supposed to be the most relaxing song ever. I’m into it. I’m relaxed.
- My car looks like the before…I want it to look like the after! MOTIVATION TIME!
- If you have time today…you should go through all 50. I cackled at many of them.
- Future Hipsters. This one gave me a good laugh.
This week on High Straightenence, I show you a piece of My Crazy Laundry Brain. Do you like doing laundry? I don’t!
While you’re at Homefries, you should listen to some of the past Joy the Baker podcasts. We’re about to celebrate our first anniversary!
And thank you to Babble for including me in your Blogger Beauty Secret post. Hooray for coconut oil!