- I love this 100 Rules of Dinner list!
- Please Don’t Ask Your Vegetarian Friends These Questions. (HA!)
- First I was like ooooh when I saw this recipe and then I fell over and drooled with this one.
- Do you love Roger Sterling as much as I do? Read all of his quips!
- Message Washi Tape?? Genius!
- Totally loving this Kid’s Work Space.
- AMEN to this.
- Please tell me I’m not the only one freaked out by 13 year olds these days.
- This whole email story had me doing fist pumps by the end.
- I mean….can I please lick the screen??
- I love reading what goes into a photo shoot. The creative process excites me.
- Totally “unnecessary” quotation marks. “HAHAHA”
- I seriously had this recipe up in a tab in my browser for 48 hours. Couldn’t LOOK AWAY.
- This pink lemonade bar recipe has me super duper excited for summer bbqs.
- I just ordered the Jerusalem Cookbook and Vietnamese Home Cooking to inspire me in the kitchen. I’m totally stoked!
Let’s Get Physical! On the 91st episode of the Joy the Baker Podcast we talk about going to the doctor. It gets real…awkward. We answer your questions! Talk about getting ready to show some skin this summer. CHECK IT OUT HERE.
This week on High Straightenence, I give you an update on my email merge situation. (I’m still working on it!!!)