- For all of you who get asked when/if you're gonna have more kids.
- Tim's gift guides are always my favorite.
- Have we discussed these brownies? My mind is telling me YOLO.
- 21 Things to Look for in a Best Friend. Love this!
- Bread in a Crock Pot?! WHOA.
- Bookmark this post STAT. Kitchen 101 Baking/Cooking Substitutions.
- I'm so happy to see more of my favorite family again!
- Some Thoughts & Musings about Making Things for the Web.
- After all the Thanksgiving food, I just wanna eat this burrito.
- I'm sad to see No Reservations end but WHOA! DRAMA.
- Sparkling Cranberries! I'm salivating thinking about it.
- I love a good roll cake. This pumpkin one looks gorgeous!
- Stove-top mac & cheese? YES. PLEASE.
- I love this Magnetic Washi Tape DIY. So clever!
THEN & NOW. We're taking it back old school. Like high school style on the Joy the Baker Podcast this week!
The Zoe Report featured my Pumpkin Pie. BANANAS.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm currently in a food coma. I promise salads next week. Lighter foods! You in? Also! Let me take this opportunity to say THANK YOU! Thank you for your comments, your emails, your posts on my facebook wall, and your instagram photos of foods you've made from my website! I appreciate the heck out of you. You're the best!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! (Bites from Around the Net will be up next week. Things were a little hectic this week. xo)