- A girl & her chickens. Isn’t this the GREATEST little outfit? I adore Dotty.
- I’m gonna be on an airplane next week. Here’s some great snack suggestions.
- Cross Stitch Cookies! How cute are they? Excellent job, Megan!
- Anything with coconut…COUNT ME IN. This drink looks pretty EPIC.
- We are stronger than we think. Do you know Bonnie? She is my photography hero.
- I’m pretty excited to see Anna’s house through Victoria’s eyeballs.
- DIY Playdough. Gonna hafta make some of this soon for Coops.
- I just ordered this book to read this summer. Super stoked.
- I’m thinking black walls need to be in my future. At least a few accent walls..
- Do you want overnight success? Read this. True with anything you’re passionate about.
- Just another reason to love PAPER. Whoa. Look at that backdrop. PARTIES!
- I love the long orange hairstyle on Alix the best. What do you think?
- Annie Lamott through Lisa’s amazing script. Lisa! I need a print of this!
- Embroidered Kayne West tweets. The second one down is sooo me. Thanks, Janet!
- Watching this little dude play Wii Boxing was one of the highlights of my week!
This week on the Joy the Baker podcast we give you our Summer Bucket Lists! How many times do we say bucket? Count!
Shhhh! Unpacking in progress…I’m starting to make a home. You can see a little bit of what I’ve done on High Straightenence this week.
Also! There are only a couple spots left in our Food Styling Class at Teahouse in Berkeley this July. You should come. It’s gonna be fun/delicious!!!