This week the list is longer than normal. I had some serious catching up to do!
- This Blood Orange Gin Sparkler has my name written ALL OVER IT. Gorgeous photos too!
- Bookshelf Porn. This pleases me so!
- I'm not a fudge fan, but I'm pretty sure I'd convert for this recipe. YUM.
- Going quiet. I admire what Shauna is doing. I wish I could do it myself!
- Look at how cute this butter is! Oh and the sweet potato biscuits look divine too!
- Sheena always blows me away with her photography.
- This article on the Joy of Quiet just proves we could all benefit from a little less screen time.
- Non Goals for 2012. LOVE this idea. Erin is brilliant!
- I want this for breakfast & lunch this weekend.
- 20 New Year's Resolutions for 20- somethings. This is good!
- Because I always get asked how to cut a Butternut Squash. Elise helps you with that!
- Just another reason to love my friend, Cheryl. She's hysterical.
- Oooh! A pretty peacock print for sale!
- I'm totes gonna make one of these Vintage Style Headbands!
- Bon Appetit has a good looking Food Lover's Cleanse. My friend Kimberley shot the photos for it!
- This homemade ginger ale is totally going on the TO DO list.
- OprahReadsNews on Twitter. OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOSH.
But wait! There's more:
Check out the first Joy the Baker Podcast of 2012! I go over my Disney cruise, we talk about EAT DAYS and how to start off your 2012 right!
Need some motivation for your resolutions? Let me help! I rounded up some of my favorite inspiration prints on Etsy over on High Straightenence this week!