- This series...My Better Half...is so AMAZING.
- I love EVERYTHING about this table.
- The Road to Healthy Glowing Skin!
- I could eat all of these cupcakes. No joke.
- Almond Mini Donuts with Cherry Glaze. I'm in lurve.
- Joy is a genius with Ten (Super Rad) Blog Post Ideas
- This might be my go-to cocktail this summer.
- Six Rules for Dining Out. This is super helpful.
- To say I'm in love with this look is...an UNDERSTATEMENT.
- Joanna nails it with her Table Manners post. Cute illustrations too!
- It's totally rhubarb season. I've got my eye on this Rhubarb Raspberry Crostata.
- Sounds like my East Coast side of the family
- Have we discussed Nerdy Boyfriend yet?
- I could never be a news anchor. I would not be able to keep from laughing.
This week on the Joy the Baker podcast, we go over your 5 fave things homework, answer questions AND give you homework for this week like It's Nobody's Blazeness!
Aaaaaaaand I think I might be done with my kitchen organizing project. Just a few more things to go. Here's this week's installment!
(that image up there is from my Instagram stream! You can follow me @tracyshutterbean. That temporary tattoo is from tattly. Casey totally thought it was real for a minute. HA!)