- A vegetarian version of the Big Mac! Also- PIZZA WHEELS. WHAT.
- I love how organized this home is.
- If you’re a food blogger, YOU WILL LOVE THIS WEBSITE.
- Do you think this voicemail is real? I really want it to be.
- I feel like Rafi is to The League as Crazy Eye is to Orange is the New Black. Am I wrong?
- Loving a show past it’s prime. Oh Dexter…
- I want to start a Project Life Book. Especially because of this & this! Do you have one?
- What It Means To Be Popular When Everything Is Popular. GOOD READ.
- This is the kind of animal head I wouldn’t mind in our house.
- 10 Qualities That Make You a Fierce Gentleman. Amen.
- Jimmy Fallon + BREAKING BAD= OMG HAHAHA.
- How cute is this dress?? I’d pair it with this bag & these wedges.
- Note to self– make these mushroom burgers.
- If you have 4 minutes to spare, watch this girl age!
- Last meal worthy. Only if I can finish with this.
- Man wakes up after surgery…sees his wife for the first time. I have the case of the giggles with this one.
- If you’re a parent, you will think this is funny.
There’s a new episode of the Joy the Baker Podcast!!! THERA-PIES. In this episode, we’re all about transparency! We talk about blogging, the truth behind sponsored posts and how crazy September feels in blogland. It gets a bit weird at times (ahem, Ryan Gosling cough cough Real Doll). GO LISTEN!
Someone should totally make this pumpkin grilled cheese sandwich….