I love lists, Friday!
- We’re toying the idea of making planters like this for a veggie garden this summer.
- Perhaps this is why I love Wes Anderson movies….
- Plant ENVY. Also Mid Century Modern DIY plant stand & hanging terrariums!!
- How to Have a Great Life A Lot of Money.
- These Lemon Ricotta Herb Agnolotti are simply beautiful.
- I love Liz’s DOUBLE EXPOSURE series, and I was happy to find my pic this week
- For the Christopher Walken lover in you…
- How good does this sandwich look???
- If you need me, I’ll be in the corner eating the entire plate of these GREEK NACHOS.
- Kit Kat Cream Cheese BROWNIES??! Oh dear LAWD.
- Thanks to your recommendations, I ordered the The Oh She Glows Cookbook!
- Facts that will make you happy!
- I bought this dress last month and LOVE IT. I got it in gray too. Great with leggings!
- Foods only a San Franciscan would understand. Hehe.
- Guaranteed to get the Spice Girls stuck in your head.
- You’ll probably want to examine a dollar bill now.
- So that’s why we BINGE Watch TV.
- I got Mindy Kaling.
- The grill marks on this sandwich are so seductive!
- Louis C.K. & Bradley Cooper…THE IRONY.
Gwen’s Fish Food made my Carrot Coconut Soup
Pickle and the Pie made my Chocolate Guinness Cake
The Idle Loaf made my Sausage & Kale Stuffed Shells
This Homemade Life found some inspiration in my Meal Prep post