Welcome to I LOVE LISTS. Let’s see what the internet has for us this week:
- What I want to eat right now.
- Loved reading this, Phyllis! xo
- Snapchat memories??!
- How to heat up leftover pizza. Sometimes sandwich 2 pieces and pop in the press.
- Nice comebacks, Ryan Reynolds
- I’m not sure how I feel about this.
- Two words: LETTUCE CLUBS
- Lazy girl style tips
- This NYC park plan is pretty rad.
- Reality of going from one kid to two.
- Cities in droplets
- Famous cities- then vs. now
- Dude. Number 29
- Are you watching OITNB? We are. Here are some facts!
- OMGOMG. NEED. This would be such a game changer.
- When I watch movies I notice these things. Do you?
- Currently reading: The Rosie Project (I’m really enjoying it so far)
- This pleases my brain so much.
- What a cool DIY Hand Painted Floor Project!
- Say Something. #blacklivesmatter
Hey hey hey!!
I’m teaching a food photography class at the Firefly Institute in November. This is a photo camp for women! If you’re looking for a creative outlet with TONS of inspiration, you should come. The lineup of teachers is pretty incredible.