Favorite Meal from Trader Joe’s Items: The Greek Feast
Start with Trader Joe’s Garlic Sausage.
Take them out of their casings and form into meatballs. Put on skewers & grill:
Grill some flatbread while you’re at it! Make sure to rub some olive oil on top before you place them on the heat:
Buy some of their wonderfully fresh and light tzatziki dip & put it in a bowl:
Remember that delish hummus I was talking about? Grab some and put that in a bowl too! Cut up some lemons for your guests. Take some marinated artichokes out of the jar & place in another bowl…..
Put one of their bagged romaine lettuce salads in a salad bowl. Add some of their cherry tomatoes, red onion slices & crumbled feta. Take some lemon & olive oil and make yourself a healthy dressing. Roast fingerling potatoes in oven & squeeze lemon on top:
And now you can be proud to present…..
A Wonderful Greek Meal with the help of Trader Joe’s:
Here’s your grocery list:
- 1 package of Garlic sausage
- 1 bag romaine lettuce
- 1 container of crumbled feta
- 1 red onion sliced
- flatbread (the more the merrier)
- 1 jar of marinated artichokes
- lemons (make sure you have some olive oil for the dressing)
- 1 container of tzatziki dip
- 1 container of hummus
- 1 bag of fingerling potatoes
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes