I’ve been on the lookout for a new lunch sack for COOPER because the one I’ve been using for his food broke. Stupid zippers. It was really cute too! It had navy & magenta apples. It was pretty girly, but I bought it because I liked it. He wasn’t at the age where he had an an opinion(he has one now!), so I took the liberty. It’s my money, isn’t it?!
I took a journey to San Francisco with my bff this past weekend, and spied this lunch sack within the first 15 seconds of walking into a cute little boutiquey shop. MINE!! IT MUST BE MINE!! And that’s when the love affair started.
Here’s a side shot. Yes I have dual monitors at work with my kid’s mug on them! <3
I like it because:
- It’s bold.
- We can learn the alphabet!
- It’s well insulated! Nothing is gonna spill into my big ass purse.
- It stands out in my office fridge (don’t take my shit!)
- There’s a convenient handle on top.
- The velcro is SUPER strong.
- I love the font & get nostalgic for that old timey *paper*
- It’s got a place where I can put Cooper’s My name.
I found it for you on Amazon! There’s some other cute stuff in the alphabet design too! I’ve got my eye on that spoon & fork! Look at the Floor Splat Mat!! The company is named Sugar Booger! Isn’t that silly?
And while we’re at it…let’s see what I’m having for lunch today:
Vegetable Minestrone & a sweet potato with some butter! YUM
Sorry, Coops!! Momma is holding your lunch sack hostage. I’ll buy you a special one when you are actually in school! Promise!