- BLACK & WHITE dreaminess! Swoontown, population ME.
- What I wouldn’t do for one of these Chicken Pot Pies! Don’t they look amazing?
- I die for these Kabocha Ravioli with Toasted Hazelnut Cream Sauce. Die!
- I’m such a fan of online gift guides. GIFTED sure is a beaut. Great job, Ez!
- We could all learn a lot from this 38 acts of kindness post. Prepare to smile big.
- That light. Shauna fills my heart with each and everyone of her posts. She is truly a gem.
- I look forward to wrapping presents (NERD ALERT) during the holidays & I’m totally inspired by this.
- DO WHAT YOU LOVE. These videos are beautiful/inspirational and I’m super obsessed with this blog!
- First there was F-Yeah! Ryan Gosling then there was Ryan Gosling Feminist. Now he’s a pancake!
- Truffle Hot Chocolate Balls. Kinda like a bath bomb…but for your coffee mug!
- Have I ever told you about my addiction I am to FAB? It’s bad. Like..really really bad.
But Wait! There’s more!
This week on High Straightenence I show you what a great pile maker I am! That’s right. Don’t believe the hype, things aren’t as perfect as they seem at my house. I’m a magnet for clutter.
Stay tuned for the new episode of the Joy the Baker Podcast. It will be out tomorrow!
Happy Weekend, friends!