- I’ve totally had these before….and I’m not ashamed to say I’ve eaten a whole tray of them…
- Love love LOVE this post about being creative.
- Another online magazine to get obsessed with! I heart RUE.
- Adorable yarn covered letters! I need some of these around my house, STAT.
- A rainbow maker looks pretty awesome.
- 8 minute mini cinnamon rolls?!! What what!?
- I love everything about this Raspberry Glam Trifle!
- 13 things your camera wishes you knew. Oh man. This is good/important.
- Get in the holiday spirit with a rockin’ Christmas mix by Alix of Modern Kiddo.
- Speaking of music, I’m so glad I bought this album. It’s totally putting me in the holiday spirit.
- One day, this will be mine!
- Cookbooks I want for Christmas: One Two Three Four (are you listening, SANTA?!)
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE:
- PERFECT GIFTS– That’s the title of the latest Joy the Baker podcast, we talk about our favorite things (Oprah style!) and gift giving for the holidays. I might have mentioned I drank a beer in the shower last week. No biggie.
- Do you love a good Before & After story? Check out my latest High Straightenence post on Homefries! My desk is FINALLY CLEAN!
For the Yumulum Giveaway earlier this week, we have TWO WINNERS:
Hope you have a great weekend! xo