I love lists, Friday!
- 6 Old School Habits to Ensure You Raise a Successful Kid. Check!
- Share it Maybe. I'd like to see the Harvard Baseball team do this one...
- This home is such an inspiration. I want to live in it!
- I can't even DEAL WITH THIS Coffee S'Mores Pie. Oh My Ganache! *ha*
- This is exactly the salad I crave during summer.
- Sad But True. That song...AHHH!
- Wanna make All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour? Here you go!
- The video...the words...the sentiment. Ashley, THANK YOU.
- Check out these Enchiladas!!! Stoked to find out that TJ's enchilada sauce is good.
- This print needs to be in my house.
- I also LOVE this print. Hilarious.
- A q-tip? A toe being sucked? This cracked me up.
- I love what Tara wrote about this experience. We are so lucky.
- Can I have this office? I could get a lot done there.
- I'm thankful for this little blurb about respecting money. Also! Nice drawer!
My Bites Around the Net
Stefanie from Sarcastic Cook made my Frozen Cappuccino.
Liz from Carpe Season made my Strawberry Bruschetta (I loved that video on her post!!)
Anna who writes a blog called Serendipitous made my Kale Pesto Pasta with Spinach!
Check out this version of made the Brown Butter Blueberry Muffins I posted.
Stacy from Seattle Seedling make "Bacherlorette's Jam" now that she's tried my Strawberry Infused Vodka.