- If you love a good before & after story, check out this Laundry room!
- Well that settles it...I need nude/pink lip stuff.
- Quinoa Spring Sushi. So into it.
- Adding this blog to my reader! Thanks Katrina for the tip.
- Smart Gardener is Smart. I hope to have a good looking backyard this year...
- Soft eggs & buttery/cheesy herb toasts. Just another reason to love Deb.
- I need to be invited to a Mad Men party. Or maybe have my own...
- Photos so perfect, you feel like you're there.
- One of my favorite Indian dishes by one of my favorite food blogs.
- Multitasking & BROWNIES! Emma, GIRL we share the same brain.
- What a wonderful collaboration between Frida, Lisa & Anna!
- These muffins look soo good & easy to make!
- How to Poach an Egg. I love Shauna's laughs.
- Taking this under the sink organizing sitch into account for next week's High Straightenence post!
- I know this is totally in your head too. Admit it.
On this week's podcast, we do a play by play of Joy's cooking segment on TV. It's like that movie Ghost. We also talk blazers, women wrapped in plastic wrap & we make our first phone call to a listener!
On High Straightenence this week, I bring you Part 2 of my Kitchen Organization Project. You get to see a snippet of my food photography prop hoard. There's so much more to be done....
BTW- this picture above is a self portrait I drew when I was 6 years old! Crazy, huh?
I posted it on Instagram last week. You can follow me @tracyshutterbean