- How to Lose Weight All Week. Good points!
- I think we all could benefit from a Digital Detox. Don’t you agree?
- Outfit Envy Alert! So chic!
- I admire the honesty of this post about losing weight.
- An interesting journey of freeing oneself from credit card debt.
- Best Ways to Handle a Text from the Wrong Number. Hilarious.
- 8 Small Cooking Habits That Make a Big Difference. Truth!
- Cat friend vs. Dog friend. (I’m totally cat friend!)
- I love Citrus Cocktails, don’t you?
- If you love shopping at Trader Joe’s (that would me me!) you’ll love this.
- Joy has me super excited to be visiting NOLA soon with her travel post.
- COCONUT Chex Mix? OMG. YES.
- Can’t wait to get these Buckwheat Waffles into my belly.
- I’m currently reading Gone Girl. Have you read it? I’m SO INTO IT!
The Mexican Situation! That’s the name of the latest Joy the Baker Podcast. I’m actually in Mexico this week phoning it in! We talk about Cadbury eggs, botch Spanish & discuss ways to not tell your friend you don’t dig her boyfriend. Thanks for listening!
Friends! I’m in Mexico with the crappiest internet connection so I’m not able to easily post My Bites Around the Net this week. I’ll add them to next week’s post. Thanks for your patience and a special thank you to all of you who try out recipes I’ve posted on my website. It means a lot!
Have a great weekend!