I love lists, Friday!
- The trouble with curation. Ahhh! What does my Pinterest board say about me?
- Cannot stop looking at the first picture of this pie.
- Well if this post doesn’t make you want a neon pink necklace, I don’t know what else will!
- Figure skating faces vs. diving faces. Scary yet…intriguing!
- My inner 8 year old just exploded with excitement over this recipe.
- Decorating with a toddler never looked so good!
- Celebrities read mean tweets. So bad/SO GOOD.
- I love looking at Retail Signs. Check out this roundup.
- Best of Black & White….I die… I hope I can pull it off in the new house.
- I had my first slutty brownie last week. THEY ARE INCREDIBLE.
- Honey themed ANYTHING is awesome in my book.
- I always wish I was better at thrifting. Love these tips.
- Do you watch Girls? Well here’s BOYS. (warning! language!)
- That shot with the three pans of strawberry rhubarb rolls? I die.
- Hipster Food. Have you seen this vegan website? I’m loving it!
There’s a new Joy the Baker Podcast this week. Bleazy Steez. We talk about our trip back to NYC. We finally got to hang out with Deb from Smitten Kitchen. She’s just as amazing as I thought she’d be.
My Bites Around the Net
Nicole from Dula Notes adapted my Pineapple Gin Punch.
Steph from Life in Limbo made my Pina Colada Ice Pops.
Kate from Eat Recycle Repeat made my Blueberry Pudding Cake gluten free!
Stephanie & David from Planet Dwell adapted my Coconut Maple Granola.