- Helen Jane has really good solutions for a painful internet. She’s a genius.
- I love LOVE love outfit #1. My mom would have worn that when she was younger.
- This blog makes me want to travel soooo bad.
- Hot Fudge Pudding Cake…for when Mondays are hard.
- Speaking of travel. Bri’s trip to Mexico looked so fun and that video!! WOW.
- Mini envelopes from catalogs! What a cute DIY!!
- OMG! It’s the dude from UP!
- Can you imagine having a fridge this color? It would be super fun.
- Lessons About Motherhood & Business. Great read! I just ordered Mom, Inc. too.
- Oh, Honey Balsamic Strawberry Galette…let’s make out!
- Kids plates DIY. I know a few grownups (ahem, cough…points finger at self) who would have fun w/ this.
- Wear it NOW!! I’m totally guilty of thinking of my clothes this way…Good motivation to dress better!
- I have watched this video at least 10 times. It’s the most epic music video in a car EVER.
- Man + Babies= MANBABIES. Equally creepy & hilarious.
On this week’s episode of the Joy the Baker Podcast, we talk about packing, siren songs, moms & our favorite Trader Joe’s items. Episode #48 is called Brushing My Teeth with Cookies!
I’m in the middle of moving…I give you some tips & tricks on packing over at High Straightenence this week. Check it out!
Did you check out Joy’s new website redesign??! It sure is pretty!