- I’d love a Dirty Dancing movie night! Bring the watermelon!
- Be online…but be offline too. Thanks for the reminder, Tsh.
- The PRETTIEST baby shower I ever did see.
- How to make a Cake Banner. Adorable!
- Strawberry RUMSHAKE! Uh huh.
- I want a desk like this. What a cool idea.
- Awesome Audience Guy Remixes. Silly/Ridiculous/Giggle inducing.
- LEGIT Maple Bacon Mini Donuts. Can we submit these to my future eating contest?
- This cucumber salad looks so simple & refreshing. Gonna make it.
- Mini zucchini blossom quiches. Almost too pretty to eat!
- Megan has inspired me to make my own yogurt. It’s happening soon!
- These DIY Instagram coasters are CYOOOOT.
- Casey sent me this link. I’m glad we’re on the same page about these shoes.
- Speaking of relationships. OMG. This is hilarious.
- Just watch these dude’s faces. That’s the power of Pine-Sol, baby!
On the Joy the Baker podcast this week we do a little Summer Bucket List followup, I talk about my emotional haircut & we answer some good questions!
On this week’s High Straightenence I give you Part 2 of my Packing Tips & Tricks.
SHUTTERBEAN BITES AROUND THE NET:
Thank you ladies. I’m so glad you like the recipes!