- How many times have I watched this? 3,020.
- If you’ve seen Homeland, then you must watch the SNL parody of it.
- Why Camera Angles Are Critical.
- I love hummus. Especially when it’s green.
- This Cashew Fried Rice looks SO. DANG. GOOD.
- I love this photo series. I kinda wanna be in a bubble. Is that weird?
- I really want to make homemade lip balm. This sweet orange one looks great.
- My friend Cheryl is not only hilarious, she one of my favorite authors.
- Are you aware of the term humblebrag? I’ve seen many people do it these days…
- Do you love Dim Sum? Here’s an awesome guide.
- I liked reading Lena Dunham’s Ideal Bookshelf. So many good ones!
- This blog is so gorgeous/well-designed. I can’t take it!
- To purple crayons & Kale Gratin! You’re goals sound fab, Megan!
- An important reminder to slow down & LIVE. The idea of an ANTI-BLOG!
- Lisa’s post about LESS? YES TO LESS.
- If you need a good book, you should check out The Power of Habit. I’m reading it now!
Ha-Bitch-ual What are our habits? Good? Bad? Who is obsessed with Homeland? An all new Joy the Baker Podcast is ON.
My High Straightenence ORGANIZING GOALS for 2013 is up! I hope to knock out most of them this year!
My Bites Around the Net: