I love lists, Friday!
- I will make this dutch baby and I will eat it all by myself.
- For some reason I feel like I could watch molten lava all day. It’s so soothing.
- This burger…shrimp AND chorizo? My brother would love it.
- I’ve been intrigued by smoothie bowls. Gonna make one this weekend.
- This DIY Egg Shell Planter is perfect for baby succulents.
- Sooooo THAT’S why we want to squeeze cute things. Makes sense. Related: Baby animals.
- Thoughts Everyone Has When They’re Trying to Eat Healthier. Haha #8= REAL
- All of my dreams came true with this dessert sandwich.
- Spring Pea Crostini. Say that three times fast.
- This Grape Float looks yum.
- Crying through Botox. I can’t look away.
- I want to dress like her when I grow up.
- Potacos. That’s fun to say. They look good too.
- Wait for it…wait for it… POP.
- I dream about cakes like this one.
- Put down your phone!
- Deb shared my bacon tip! Also I want to have Brunch at her place.
- I follow this girl on Vine and I’m OBSESSED with her.
- English isn’t as easy as you think. I experience this while explain things to Cooper.
- These MRI scans of fruits & vegetables are MESMERIZING.
Tangerine Canteen made my Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Liz Takes the World made my Grilled Turkey Meatballs
Forbidden Rice Blog made my Salted Caramel Macaroons
The Hippocratic Cupcake made my Chocolate Chip Cookie Energy Bars
Our Full Life made my Chocolate Cake with Strawberries & Cream
Leighto-Greato made my Crispy Smashed Potatoes with Purple Potatoes!