I love lists, Friday!
- If you’re having trouble gathering your thoughts about 2013, this will help!
- Also related— how to start of the new year (when you want to live simply)
- Thinking of trying out this salad soon.
- Things to Leave Behind in 2014.
- I might employ some of these tricks this year.
- This is why I’ve been craving almond croissants for the past week.
- But really I should be eating these.
- Heart shaped cake! This is how you make one.
- I really like the idea of having a cheese night and making one giant salad. Meal planning tips!
- There’s a recipe from this book coming your way on Monday. Stay tuned!
- I will watch anything by Laura Miller. FACT.
- I bought this dress with a Xmas gift card this week and LOVE IT. OMG.
- This juice made me salivate!
- Most Eagerly Awaited SF Restaurant Openings of 2014. Hope to make it to some of these!
- 27 Clever New Ways to Use Kitchen Appliances.
- Moms can literally do EVERYTHING.
Mikasa Su Casa made my Crunchy Peppermint Bark (hi jenny!!! xo)
Uproot From Oregon adapted my Spinach Tortellini Soup
Happiness is a Warm Bun made my Bourbon Salted Caramels