Here’s what I plan on doing this Summer while Cooper is on Summer break—
- Paint the kitchen cabinets inside & out
- Reorganize the kitchen cabinets (sort/purge, etc.)
- Go to the library once a week
- Read at least two books (any recommendations?!)
- Trip to Tahoe with family
- Take Cooper jet-skiing
- Grow tomatoes in our backyard
- Go Bowling!!!
- Impromptu Road Trip
- Water Balloon Fight
- Kayaking with friends
- See a matinee in the movie theater w/ Cooper
- Have a big BBQ party
- Adventure in the Redwoods
- Oysters in Tomales Bay
- Make a few new boozy popsicle recipes
- Hit up a few beaches with Cooper
- Farmer’s Market Visits (weekly!)
- Spa day with my niece, Camden
- Reupholster bench for living room
I suppose if anything makes it onto my Instagram, it will be tagged with #shutterbeansummerbucketlist2015 I’m hoping to make a little photo album for Cooper with all that we did this Summer. Stay tuned!
What’s on your Summer Bucket List??!!