Welcome to I love lists! It’s Friday. Let’s see what’s up with the internet this week:
- Have you ever seen such pretty Jell-O?
- I want to celebrate Persian New Year.
- Peanut butter & jelly doughnuts…..OMG
- Number 15 made me snort.
- Green & Blush– what a pretty color combination!
- Some good advice for first-time moms.
- I had no idea all that Keanu Reeves has been faced with.
- Lego tape….whoa!
- This made me legit LOL.
- Umm. WHAT. Kitten fur perfume??
- Time travel flashback: Spring Break in the 2000s.
- I’ve been trying to convince my brother of this but it’s not working.
- Some BUJO insight if you’re looking to start one.
- I LOVE this idea of an alter ego party. I’d show up as Frankie from Grace & Frankie.
- Can we turn these minty meringues into an Eton mess situation? YES.
- MY IDEAL WORKOUT
- When shopping online goes wrong. I just snorted.
- On turning 49. (LOVED THIS)
- This will be us one day.
- This veggie burger looks awesome.
- Spring closet update time! I’m currently rebooting my spring capsule.
- I would like to use one of these in person, please.
- The 6 Secrets of Self-Control
RIP AMY KROUSE ROSENTHAL, your work will carry on in all of us who saw your light!
Questions for you:
- WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE FOR BREAKFAST THIS WEEKEND?
- WHAT’S KEEPING YOUR ATTENTION LATELY?