- You should listen to Grace’s podcast about Work-life Balance. It’s really good!
- Love lists? You know I do…Check out Hula’s! So many good goals.
- I feel this all the time. It’s really fun/difficult/challenging/scary/rewarding to be a parent.
- 10 Reasons to Never Eat Free Food. You mean I can’t eat the whole table of free bagels?
- Are we all gonna have a Breaking Bad themed party? Yes?! Let’s get some candy.
- I want to lock myself in this bathroom for days. Hope there’s a plug for a mini fridge.
- If my kid liked macaroni & cheese, I’d make this every night. Crazy kid!
- I have major love for skin-care suggestions. Elise gets all green with this roundup!
- Mrs. Julius is my hero. Also how cool is that clipboard wall??!
- Still craving Oreos. It’s been two weeks now. This cake would be divine.
- If you’re looking for places to eat in San Francisco, Liz can totally help!
- We should all make this Blueberry Basil Limeade. Don’t you think?
- If you’re trying to remember what makes you happy, Maggie can help!
- My friend Lisa made her own font! I adore letters T & R.
- Guess who is obsessed with this song? This girl.
- I’m gathering ideas to decorate The New Old House on Pinterest. We have a lot of wood ceilings here!
Weight Watchers for Words! Yeah I said that. Go listen to the latest JOY THE BAKER PODCAST!!!!!!
Can I clean my kitchen in 35 minutes? Find out on the latest High Straightenance!
My Bites Around the Net: