- I always love seeing Megan’s Valentine’s Brunch. Adorable, right?!
- An article about one of my most favorite people ever– SUSAN MILLER.
- You have to read the comments this recipe. I might have snorted.
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread! I’m making it this weekend.
- I loved reading how Tsh wrote her book.
- You can do THAT with feta?! I had no idea. GAME CHANGER.
- One day I’m gonna have a craft night and we’ll customize tea towels. Mark my word!
- Love this little story of George & I wanna eat these Chocolate Almond Butter Cups.
- Did you know that you can use strawberries for a facial? Impressed.
- Apparently America needs to make some babies!
- Both Mandy & Danielle are adding to the population. Congrats, ladies!
- You guys! BAKED CHURROS. GIMME.
- I love it when Joy real talks.
- Relax! You’ll be more productive. NOTED.
- I never had the privilege of experiencing #20.
Hey! Guess what? I worked with Turntable Kitchen on their upcoming Pairings box!
That’s right. Three original/new Shutterbean recipes will be coming out in a future Pairings box.
What’s a Pairings box? It’s an awesome monthly subscription service by Turntable Kitchen. They pair 3 recipes, a special ingredient & music. And it’s all delivered to your door. Check out their subscriptions page. It makes an excellent gift/treat for yourself!