- This English Muffin Bread is going on the To Do List
- For the Moms with Wild Ones
- It’s amazing what one can do with paper & an imagination. So cute.
- I really enjoyed watching this Lena Dunham interview.
- This man has survived on pizza alone for 25 years. I’m kinda jealous.
- You had me at Streusel.
- How to Stop Giving a F*** What People Think.
- Spicy Sweet Almond Clusters & Honey Mustard Cashews. Yes and Yes.
- AVOCADO PIZZA??!! Oh mah gawd.
- I’d wash it down with some Blood Orange Margaritas.
- 59 Signs You Might Possibly Be An Adult. Pretty much.
- Bucket List: Pick up a baby lamb
- Most Overlooked Costumes in Wes Anderson Movies (love Frances McDormand)
- How good does this Mushroom Ragu look?
- Have you seen the new Ben & Jerry’s flavors???
- I think it would be fun to have a party like this.
- Every State’s Favorite Band. Which one is yours? I guess Idaho is mine.
- Paul Rudd Lip Sync Battle. Nuff said!
I found out that I was nominated for a Homie award from thekitchn for Best Family Friendly Food Blog. I’m in the final round! THANK YOU! That’s awesome.
There’s a new Joy the Baker Podcast! (should be up soon!)This week we try to figure out how to say New Orleans. Care to weigh in? This is also Joy’s last podcast from Venice, California. Tears were shed (on my part).