Welcome to I Love Lists Friday! Let’s see what the internet has for us this week:
- Must make: Mini California Sushi Roll Cones
- Are today’s parents getting a raw deal?
- If I was ever on a kiss cam….
- TINY BABY ANIMALS
- Normal Food vs. Hipster Food
- Sometimes I miss bullet journaling.
- A really cute spring outfit.
- Laura’s Vegan Pop Tarts look great!
- Ryan- check out these NY photos
- This is currently my desktop wallpaper.
- What was in Prince’s Fridge? (RIP, Prince)
- I love the Duplass Brothers
- Something good to do while you’re brushing your teeth
- An iPhone addict meditated for 365 days. Congratulations, buddy! I’ve done 4.
- Something uplifting for you:
- Jack & Coke / Gin + Tonic / Manhattan hmmm
- Love all of these temporary tattoos
- Happy to report that my closet still looks like this! Except with my Spring Capsule
- Cindy Sherman + Aging
- This is why we do Art in my house…besides it being therapeutic.
Things that caught my eye:
- The Three Rules of Art – Amen
- Shibori Pillowcases – do I have time to make them?
- This CUTE dress I’d wear it with my clogs
- How Did She Get There?
- These cookies – look so chewy
- Things Organized Neatly (YAS!)
Sweet recipes to make this weekend:
Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies (they’re amazing!)
Grapefruit Yogurt Cake (like a citrus cake doughnut!)
Citrus Smoothie Bowls– Perfect weekend pick-me-up