Welcome to I Love Lists Friday! Let’s surf the internet together.
- All I ever want in a breakfast.
- Started a pinterest board for my Spring Capsule Wardrobe!
- Hello, gorgeous banana bread.
- Your gifs hypnotize me.
- Oh, Andrea. It’s beautiful.
- Gross Kitchen Habits….you’re probably guilty of
- This makes me want to paint.
- One of my favorite Mitch Hedberg jokes.
- Paint Water/Not Paint Water
- Understanding Cravings. I really needed to read this this week.
- Louis C.K.’s 70% Rule to Avoid Decision Paralysis
- Brilliantly witty comic strips.
- These brownies look bonkers.
- Kids reads to dogs. This is so cute.
- Omg #9
- I love looking at pictures like this
- All 20 Breakfast items at McDonald’s Ranked.
- I’d say my parents were pretty strict. I’m grateful for it though.
- Amanda recreated one of my favorite breakfasts.
- Anagrams that will make you laugh & think.
- Rosa Parks’ featherweight peanut butter pancakes look light & fluffy
Recipes from the archives for your weekend adventures:
- Yogurt Waffles
- Chicken Piccata
- Twice Baked Broccoli Cheddar Potatoes
- The Last Word Cocktail
- Mom’s Coffee Cake
Books to Inspire:
Things that caught my eye: