- YOLO. Just. YOLO.
- I love seeing how Victoria has transformed her new place.
- This winter picnic is charming as heck!!
- That cuddly cat of your is a killer!
- Frida Kahlo’s clothes are on display. Have you seen this? I want to see it in person!
- I love a face mask I can buy in the produce section.
- These slow cooker tips are good. Especially the last one (d’oh!)
- I’m so impressed by this picture of lemon zest, I want to punch my screen.
- I love seeing how people plan dinner parties. Dana does it well!
- Buffalo CAULIFLOWER?! My mouth wants IN at this party.
- Who loves glittery nail polish? THIS GIRL.
- 21 Life Lessons a la Liz LEMON! Also look at this 30-Rock joke info-graphics!
- What a clever/magical way to present a cookie recipe.
- Casey and I are guilty of watching Dance Party on a random weeknight…
- These 5 minute espresso walnut brownies are on my TO-DO list.
- If you need a PEP TALK, this one is FOR YOU.
Apocalypse Meow is the name of the latest Joy the Baker Podcast. Episode 82 is filled with cat puns, Vine talk, 90s references & questions!
A big THANK YOU to the Marin IJ for featuring me in their newspaper this week. You can read the article/interview here.
My Bites Around the Net: