- This dude. I love this dude. I want to dance with this dude.
- I spent hours researching how to patch jeans online and fell upon this video. Fascinating!
- 16 Relatively Simple Tips To Overcome Blogger Burnout.
- What’s working from home REALLY like?
- I love that Joseph Gordon Levitt is trending.
- Organizing porn!!! I want pull out laundry baskets!
- Also, while you’re on whoorl, DRESSES!!! I want them all!
- You had me at whiskey soaked raisins.
- I want this sorbet like nobody’s business.
- Why there’s just no substitute for paper….
- I’m in love with this fireplace.
- THIS BLT. THIS BLT. OMG THIS BLT (sans mayo of course!)
- This is the reason why Casey and I keep saying Moet Chandon at home all day long.
- I enjoyed Erin’s update on slowing down. I like her thoughts on priorities.
- Celebrities looking like real people. HAHAHA.
- I should totally keep mylar balloons in my car….
A-PARENT-LY! On episode #87 on the Joy the Baker Podcast, we real talk thinking about having kids. We take your questions, talk about gluten free websites, and how to deal with creepy dudes hitting on you.
I’m starting to merge my Gmail account!!! If you want to tackle your inbox too, I’ll let you in on my process. Here’s part one!